Pneumatic Conveying Control Box
Based on foreign advanced technology and experience, combined with scientific experiments, the dense phase pneumatic conveying system has been confirmed as an economical and reliable pneumatic conveying system after years of practice.
The system has a high ash-to-gas ratio, low gas consumption, and low transmission speed, which effectively reduces pipeline wear. The system is mainly composed of compressed air source, transmitter, control cabinet, duct, and ash warehouse.
1. Compressed air source:
Composed of air compressor, degreaser, dryer, air storage tank and pipeline, it mainly provides high-quality compressed air for transmitter and air control components.
The fly ash collected by the ash hopper is fluidized and sent to the ash warehouse through the transportation pipeline.
3. Pneumatic conveying control box :
The computer controls the movement of various mechanical components in a centralized manner, and is equipped with a manual operation mechanism.
4. Conveying pipeline:
Through experiments, the conveying distance can reach 1300 meters, and the service life of the pipeline can reach more than 20,000 hours.
5. Gray library:
Composed of ash warehouse body, bag filter, vacuum release valve, material level gauge, ash unloading equipment, etc.
- What are the application areas of pneumatic conveying
- Application field of pneumatic conveying system and its picking speed
- Comparison of positive pressure pneumatic ash removal system and mechanical ash removal system
- What are the advantages of pneumatic conveying
- Precautions for installation of pneumatic conveying pipes
- Future development trend of pneumatic conveying equipment
- Transport requirements for pneumatic conveying equipment?
- How to install the pipeline of pneumatic conveying equipment and why the pipeline will wear
- What is the structure and structure of pneumatic conveying equipment
- Advantages of pneumatic conveying device for conveying powder materials and structure of equipment