Movements of air conveying system components and dust particles in the cyclone separator:
Most of the swirling air flows from the cylinder along the wall of the cylinder and moves spirally from top to bottom to the bottom of the cone to form a descending outer rotating dust-containing air stream. The centrifugal force generated during the intense rotation process will be much denser The dust particles of the gas are thrown towards the wall of the device. Once the dust particles contact the wall of the device, they lose their inertial force and fall by the momentum of the inlet velocity and their own gravity along the wall surface into the dust collecting bucket. The rotating descending air stream reaches the bottom of the cone. Turn up along the axis of the separator. A rising internal swirling air flow is formed and discharged from the exhaust pipe of the separator.
Another small part of the air flowing from the air inlet is flowing to the top of the cyclone separator, and then flows down the outside of the exhaust pipe. When it reaches the lower end of the exhaust pipe, it reverses the upward center airflow It was discharged from the gas tube together, and the dust particles scattered in it were also taken away.
- What is the structure and structure of pneumatic conveying equipment
- What are the advantages of pneumatic conveying
- Transport requirements for pneumatic conveying equipment?
- What are the application areas of pneumatic conveying
- Advantages of pneumatic conveying device for conveying powder materials and structure of equipment
- Application field of pneumatic conveying system and its picking speed
- Comparison of positive pressure pneumatic ash removal system and mechanical ash removal system
- Future development trend of pneumatic conveying equipment
- Precautions for installation of pneumatic conveying pipes
- How to install the pipeline of pneumatic conveying equipment and why the pipeline will wear